Monday 18 May 2009

Book Sharing Monday

I've been persuaded to join book sharing monday after reading Gina's lovely blog, and seeing all the books everyone is sharing, so here is our first one - chosen by Hannah.

Sugar Snow, by Laura Ingles Wilder is from a series called My First Little House Books, which are especially adapted from the Little House On The Prairie books to appeal to the younger reader. Hannah loves them and is collecting the whole series.

"Spring was coming to the Big Woods. For days the sun shone and the weather was warm. All day the icicles fell one by one from the little house into the snowbanks."


4 comments:

Gina said...

Hooray, you joined!

Amber Liddle said...

I bought the Little House books for when Ingrid gets older--I didn't know they had a younger version. Great to know!

Rae said...

This looks like a lovely book - I never reaalised they were available for younger children either. Enjoy - the pictures are lovely :)

Alex said...

Hello!
I am not sure if you are still interested in participating in Book Sharing Monday, but you are in my list of participants so I would like to let you kow that I have added a Mr. Linky for all our Book Sharing Monday posts. This tool will be available as of next Monday, May 3.
If you post a book sharing post, please take a minute to stop by my post on monday and share your link!
Thank you!