Thursday 25 June 2009

Prairie Bonnet and Ballet Class

Yesterday one of my friends gave Hannah a gorgeous Prairie bonnet that she had made for her. Hannah loves it, so much so that this morning she did all her lessons wearing it and then had me read her all her Little House on the Prairie books - i think i have a pioneer girl in the making!!

Horizon's Phonics -  Prairie style!

So pretty

Some Artwork made for Daddy.

This afternoon Hannah had her first Ballet and Tap lesson and really enjoyed it. She has been wildly excited all day in anticipation and it turned out to be everything she had hoped for and she did very well.

Ready toTap!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

She looks so sweet in her bonnet, and I am glad she liked her dance class. You are a better mother than I am though. I also have an aspiring dancer in the house, but there is NO WAY I am buying tap shoes for my 4 year old!! Go Hannah.

Susie said...

Oh my word Fiona, you are very sensible - we have wood floors and ALL i've heard since we bought the shoes it clunk, clunk, scrape, clunk!! I had visions of gentle tapping...................so wrong!! Hopefully she'll be a fast learner and the tapping will come SOON x