Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Display - Keydell Nursery

After the homeschool group party yesterday Dean and I took Hannah over to Keydell Nursery in Horndean to see their annual Christmas display. It was soooooo Christmassy!!


They had goats, donkeys and pigs outside for the children to visit,



and inside everything was twinkly and magical.










Isn't it all beautiful? Hannah loved it all, and I even managed to do a bit of Christmas shopping while she was looking around - perfect!

1 comment:

The Adventurer said...

You and Hannah have done several lovely Christmas activities (I am catching up on my reading while my children sleep in) I love christmas pantomines and we went to see Hansel and Gretal and my kids are still talking about it:-) we don't really have these in the states so the concept was new to me:-)