Sunday 9 June 2013

Hannah Spent Her Birthday Money On............................

..........Saige!!



Saige - taken by Hannah

Saige and her art supplies - taken by Hannah
She absolutely could not believe it when not only did she get enough birthday money to get Saige, but also her friend Tess was holidaying in the USA and was able to go to the store and buy her and bring her back!!

Hannah bought the doll, her border collie dog and her art set and has recommended that we start saving as she would reeeeaaalllyyyy like Saige's horse for Christmas!!

She was so happy when Tess brought Saige over, and Tess got a Saige doll also, so now she has an AG friend in the UK as well - awesome!

Of course Saige had to spend her first night here with Hannah in her bed -

All ready for bed

10 mins later!
We now have four AG dolls and Hannah's love for them is only increasing, I am so happy that my nine year old still enjoys her dolls and gets so much enjoyment from them.


Oh, and one more picture. When I took the pictures of Saige that Hannah had taken off of my camera I found this self portrait.............

............and thought it was too cute not to share!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

My kids are not really into American Girl yet, but we have an American Girl store near us and it is nuts! They have a hair salon where you can take your dolls to get their hair done, a restaurant with seats for the dolls, and everything else you can imagine. Crazy!

Susie said...

Hannah is sooo desperate to visit the US and go to a store, she thinks it's all amazing!

Sandra Ann said...

I had an idea it would be an American Girl doll!! My friend Dorina who lives in New York has taken her girls when they were younger to an AG cafe, even the rest rooms have a place for the dolls!!

i'd love to get one for Pip, but was totally gobsmacked at the prices, have you guys found a cheaper oultet for them?

Susie said...

Ahh San, I wish I had found a cheaper outlet for them but alas, I have not! I'm fine with paying for the goods and shipping (expensive but worth it - they are lovely dolls), it's the import tax that gets me - it's outrageously expensive and usually about 85% handling fee!!