Sunday 7 December 2014

Needle Felted Tomten And Seasonal Books

Yesterday, inspired by the beautiful Tomten over at One Sweet World , I needle felted a little Tomten for Hannah. I'm so pleased with him, he is the first one I have tried to make!




We have also been reading our favourite seasonal books, The Tomten and The Tomten and the Fox - both by Astrid Lindgren, and Findus At Christmas by Sven Nordqvist.





Our bedtime chapter book is currently a re-read of The Six Bullerby Children by Astrid Lindgren. This book has recently been renamed The Children Of Noisy Village - but this is my copy from when I was a child, so we are reading the original!


It is a lovely, gentle story of six children living on three farms in a tiny village in Sweden and is perfect for bedtime reading.

No comments: